Terms and Conditions
1. Quotes will be valid for a maximum of 7 days from the date of the quote. After this period has elapsed a re-quote will be required.
2. All visits are subject to a minimum charge. One-off jobs have a minimum charge of £50.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that full access to all areas requiring cleaning are available via outside access on the day of the clean. Where areas are not cleaned due to access not being available you will be subject to a charge of two thirds of the full amount.
1. Adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen events may affect the window cleaner’s ability to carry out scheduled work or to stop work already in progress. While we strive to minimise any disruption due to weather conditions the health and safety of the window cleaners is paramount and they will make the final decision on the need to reschedule because of the weather.
2. If the window cleaners cannot complete a job due to the weather conditions, they will reschedule the work as soon as possible.
1. In the first instance please raise any issues directly with the window cleaner at the time the work is done. Often any clarifications or resolutions can be provided straight away.
2. Any outstanding issues must be raised by email or in writing no more than 48 hours after the completion of the work. Issues raised after this time cannot be considered as issues may have occurred naturally.
3. Photographs / Images help greatly in considering matters arising from window cleaning.
4. In cases where a revisit is offered to provide additional or remedial action this visit must take place within 5 days of the work being completed (or on the earliest date offered by the window cleaner). Failure to provide means to recourse in this timeframe, by way of not facilitating access or other wise, invalidates all outstanding claims immediately on expiration of the 5 day period. Any outstanding amounts become immediately payable in full.
1. All window cleaning work is carried out by an independent, affiliated window cleaner on a sub contract basis.
2. The window cleaner is not authorised to provide estimates directly to the customer for any additional window cleaning services or to make third party introductions for window cleaning work unless explicitly approved in writing by Houseproud in advance.