Terms and Conditions
1. All collect and return orders are subject to a minimum £15 charge.
1. In the first instance please raise any issues directly with the ironer at the time the work is done. Often any clarifications or resolutions can be provided straight away.
2. Any outstanding issues must be raised by email or in writing no more than 48 hours after the completion of the work. Issues raised after this time cannot be considered as other factors may have been involved.
3. Photographs / Images help greatly in considering matters arising from ironing work.
4. In cases where a revisit is offered to provide additional or remedial action this visit must take place within 5 days of the work being completed (or on the earliest date offered by the ironer). Failure to provide means to recourse in this timeframe, by way of not facilitating access or other wise, invalidates all outstanding claims immediately on expiration of the 5 day period. Any outstanding amounts become immediately payable in full.
1. All collect and return ironing work is carried out by an independent, affiliated ironer on a sub contract basis.